Friday, January 22, 2010

Off my ass

Get out your violins, folks.

My desire to become more active and productive has been going into overdrive as of late, spinning me in a dimension of disatisfaction. Granted, there's a million objectives I could be trying to accomplish-- making the Fractured Transmissions project actually succeed being one of them. I could also be working on my Star Wars Saga Edition campaign instead of fucking around on Gaia Online and Facebook. And yet, when I start to focus, my interest wanes within minutes-- like right now as I type this, I'm contemplating in the back of my head whether or not I even want to type up this blog. But I'm gonna finish it, dammit, because I'm cool like that.

I guess it's just a situation of me shutting the fuck up, getting off my ass and buckling down to the grind. Laziness is such a tentative bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment