Thursday, March 12, 2009

And I thought adult life was simple.

=Sigh= So it was inevitable that I was going to have to go back to the MySpace page, if not solely for a social purpose. I would still like this blog to be the official blog rather than re-route the whole business over the friggin' MySpace. I think it was Jo showing me the Buddy Poke app that made me change my mind.

Finally getting our Radio Drama in the works, however, it's beginning to shape a lot differently than I had originally hoped. I'm going to choose to be optimistic, which is a lot different from how I've been feeling about my past projects as of late.

I've decided to put up my Star Wars d20 books for the time being to experiment with other systems. Give me two, three months and I'll probably be back on that Galactic Horse again, but for now, I can't even look at my accumulation of Star Wars or DnD books without getting frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment