Thursday, January 1, 2009

Comic-Con a-comin'

Doctor Scraps, tuning in--

The Phoenix Comic-Con is fast approaching, and me and the Fractured Gang are working hard to formulate our flagship con under the Fractured Transmissions banner. Last time we all went to a con, we were flying the Agents of Chaos banner.
Normally, we go to Anime conventions. This time it's a Comic Book convention, and that's a different type of energy. I'm thinking that there'll be a lot of comic industry folk there, and if I can get some one-on-one time, I can produce some legitimate material.

Ah, the things I do for syndication.


In the console: Conan (360)
First off, I was a big fan of Conan comics growing up, and watched the old Conan The Adventurer cartoon series religiously on the weekends. The game carries that distinct barbarian charm, but it's the gameplay that hangs like the proverbial albatross around it's neck...It tries very hard to be God of War, but falters in that it's simply going from one bland arena to the next, hacking and slashing enemies to progress. I just got done with the Sand Dragon boss and now have the magic abilities, so lets see if that offers anything to the game.

Until next time, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment