Thursday, January 29, 2009

Heya everyone.
The Comic Con episode is now officially recorded and up, Jo informs me the audio actually came out a heck of a lot better than I was thinking it might. So hop on over to Phase 2, the podcast page, over at http://scrapsnjoinc.mypodcast.com/ and give it a listen.

In the video game department, Operation: Anchorage has been released for Fallout 3, and as far as DLC's go, it lasts long than you would think. Already been through it and carried off what I could carry. There's a nice little surprise at the end that took me a few tries to get just right. Now I have TWO sets of T-51b Army Issued Power Armor. One is...winter colored. And it comes with a sword that electricutes people. That is pimp.

So, anyway, I've been following the work of a Something Awful LP maker by the name of Raocow. If you hop over to www.letsplayarchive.com, he did the Commander Keen LP's, and is infamous for his run through's of Super Mario World and Yoshi's Island ROM Hacks. His current work, the VIP series of ROM Hacks, is up on Youtube. For some, they may think he's a complete and utter moron and not worth the listen, but I honestly find him better than coffee in the morning, I find him that funny. http://www.youtube.com/user/raocow.

The gang wants me to run some Trail of Cthulhu tonight, so I'll try to get a recording of that. Give me a chance to try out my cases "The Doomed Case of Francis Carrol", and "The Demon Barbers Legacy".

~Stay Random.

No comments:

Post a Comment