Thursday, October 15, 2009

Dragon Age-- Gamer Boner Rising.

Dragon Age: Origins has officially become my latest Gamer Boner since Alpha Protocol got pushed back. Bioware has even released a Character Creator program for PC to give people a little flavor and to maybe plan out their characters ahead of time.
The Character Creator itself is nice, and quite standard-- I will so rock a Dwarf. Any opportunity I have to play a Dwarf, I take it.

-I've also been browsing the Bioware dev videos on Youtube, which have been out since February, and I only just learned of this game about a month ago. Essentially, what we are looking at here is what Two Worlds SHOULD have been, a mix of The Elder Scrolls and Diablo-- This is the promise being gleamed, and from what I've been looking at, I do not expect to be disappointed.
However, if what I'm reading is correct, I'm expecting a lot of griping over the difficulty from those who are attuned to being able to wade through the armies of hell single handedly without assistance. I say bring it on. Possible debilitating injuries that affect stats over long periods of time? Concussions? Broken arms? Shit, this is the level of complexity I crave!


---Holy Crap, I just glanced over at the TV, and witnessed a Commercial for the new Poke'mon spinnoff game...Explorers of Sky? Is that the best title they could come up with?

No comments:

Post a Comment