Tuesday, February 23, 2010

G4, i remember when we had something

I haven't watched the G4 channel since I moved into an apartment roughly a year and a half ago. Of course, at that time they were running programs I liked. Out of pure curiosity, I decided to take a peak at their broadcasting schedule to see what they were running. No different from when I left...
...Video Clips shows of idiots falling off stuff...
...Cheaters...
...Cops...
...Cops...
...Ninja Warrior...
...Cops...
No kidding, they run Cops and Cheaters the most out of their entire listing. I am immediately reminded why I stopped watching. When they stopped airing Star Trek and Code Monkeys, and the only Game related show they had was Xplay, I threw in the towel.
...
..
Dare I look in their forums page...
......
Oh dear lord...
More on this later...

No comments:

Post a Comment