Thursday, December 31, 2009

The New Year

A new year is upon us. A fresh start. A new beginning. The genesis of a new era, and so forth and so forth.

In honor of the occasion, I felt it good to have a look at my Resolutions for the year 2010---
-Variety is the spice of life. I vow to search out a new manga or anime series each month.
-I will start reading Bleach.
-I will aim to lose at least 30 pounds off the middle.
-I vow to take a less pessimistic view of reality and human society.
-I vow to read more books (aside from manga).
-I vow to start writing more.
-I vow to start living a bit more relaxed and down to earth.
-I vow to trim my ego by a good many degrees.
-I vow to turn Fractured Transmissions into an Internet sensation!
...Wait...think I broke one there already...

This is hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment