Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Poke'nostalgia

I was reading some Poke'mon fancomics one morning~ The not work-safe variety, and I realized that I knew an entire four characters in it...Misty, Ash, May, and Brock. The rest were characters I was not familiar with, and I'm familiar with everyone up to Ruby/Sapphire. And I know it's not my fault, it's the cartoon~ I stopped watching shortly after Poke'mon Johto started airing. Yeah, I'll admit it, I was heavy in Poke'mon back in my day. I was really really into the games, but nowa days, I keep saying to myself "I COULD pick up the new DS game...but for what purpose?" Ah, the wonders of maturity vs. a nerds psyche.

In a way, I miss my more naive youth where video games and cartoons were what mattered rather than sweating bullets about my financial situation and wondering whether or not I'll have meaningful employment in the next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment